- ArDUMPino - Game cartridge ROM reader based on Arduino
- Ferramenta rombank para o "A GameBoy Emulator (agbe)"
- Ferramentas Java para imbNES com Linux
- IM Café
- KADE - Arcade Encoder
- KADE miniConsole+
- KBD2SNES Adapter
- PSX RetroPad Adapter
- RetroVGA Scanlines Generator
- SGCExplorer - Sega Genesis Cartridge Explorer
- Simple Disk Catalog .Net
- SimpleFE - Simple Emulator FrontEnd
- USB RetroPad Adapter
- Wii RetroPad Adapter 2
Ever wanted to connect a PC keyboard to your Super NES so you can play games like on the PC? Never, right? :D
Anyways, now you can! :P
This is the KBD2SNES adapter. My motivator to create this adapter was a friend of mine called Alan. He's the best Mortal Kombat player in Brazil. His secret? He ALWAYS plays by using a PC keyboard!
He's currently using this adapter in combination with a KADE miniConsole+ adapter so he can play Mortal Kombat with his keyboard not only on the Super NES, but also on the Game Cube, Nintendo 64, PS1, PS2, PS3, XBOX among several other consoles!
This project is open source and open hardware.
Sources and schematics can be downloaded from: