- ArDUMPino - Game cartridge ROM reader based on Arduino
- Ferramenta rombank para o "A GameBoy Emulator (agbe)"
- Ferramentas Java para imbNES com Linux
- IM Café
- KADE - Arcade Encoder
- KADE miniConsole+
- KBD2SNES Adapter
- PSX RetroPad Adapter
- RetroVGA Scanlines Generator
- SGCExplorer - Sega Genesis Cartridge Explorer
- Simple Disk Catalog .Net
- SimpleFE - Simple Emulator FrontEnd
- USB RetroPad Adapter
- Wii RetroPad Adapter 2
Here is a new version/fix for the great PGEN emulator.
This version fixes the ABCD instruction for the CPU68K processor, so games like Streets of Rage, Phantasy Star III and many others don't get the score messed up!
You can download the binary file here!
You can download the complete source code here!
18th March, 2007: v1.5.1 - Changes include:
Now using older ps2hdd related IRX modules instead of latest
10th Janurary, 2007: v1.5 - Changes include:
CPU68K ABCD instruction fix by bootsector (thanks Barry)
28th July, 2006: v1.4 - Changes include:
Updated to recent ps2sdk
Have fun! ;)